Tuesday, July 17, 2012

National Blog Posting Month..

 Really, there is one.. I'm sort of amazed. And, since this July is way too hot for me, and I'm escaping a lot during the day, I'm going to try posting more often. Why not? Not everyday, obviously that won't happen. But often.

I'm grateful we don't live in the mid-west. 80 degrees and humid is much better than the 103 NPR predicted today for Michigan.

I'm hiding out in a cafe looking up ways to put my life in order. No, it isn't falling apart, but it is disorganized, and that is exactly what I want to avoid. I want attractive files and folders, I want an organized cork-board and good habits. Instead I have an over-used french-press and an abundance of misplaced pens.

Pretty blogs with pretty photos are an inspiration, so here I am, saving advice onto the desktop and watching Petka wave at strangers. The sky is hazy blue and air is almost drinkable.

No comments:

Post a Comment