Tuesday, November 24, 2009


"At twilight, nature is not without loveliness, though perhaps its chief use is to illustrate quotations from the poets."

~Oscar Wilde


I've been neglecting my blog. The dark, November skies are so distracting. I get very little done - less than I'd like anyway. We've been enjoying walks in the Bird Sanctuary nearby. I love to hear the leaves crumbling under my boots and see my shadow stretched out before me.

But I haven't been completely inactive, our soiree went wonderfully, and Thanksgiving is fast approaching - I don't think I've fully realized that yet. And I've been doing autumny things; not early autumn things like apple-picking and leaf-peeping, late autumn things like walks in the wind, curling up with tea and old books, writing letters, and planning parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment