Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Today is my birthday. I'm 28. In celebration I thought I'd look back on the year, and look forward to see what my newest year of life might have in store:

The Best of 27:
   1. Yarrow, obviously, who is watching me with reserved judgement. I'm still not completely convinced she's not a changeling. But I'm incredibly grateful for her appearance in my life
   2. Exploring and improving our land with my amazing husband. He gives me so much joy.
The Worst of 27:
   ..I don't really have worsts. Thanks to an awful memory, they quickly go into oblivion..I do remember being uncomfortable when the stove broke in winter. Oh, and not throwing all year, that was pretty upsetting.
Hoping for in 28:
   1. A kitchen, front yard with an herb garden, and goats.
   2. I'm going to be greedy and hope for another baby.
   3. An off-the-grid kiln of my own.

Overall, life is good. May everyone else's be as lovely!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! I hope you had slightly more celebrations than "updating the blogs." And I hope you can start throwing again, too! Not just because I want to buy your pottery. I also care about you as a person.

    Sing Yarrow a song about her personal awesomeness for me! I look forward to seeing her again at Christmas -- and you big word-using people too, of course.

    ReplyDelete