Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Updates

I'm updating..


 Not just the blogs, which have been feeling a little tired recently, but the house as well.
Not a lot..just a few little changes: more fabrics, lanterns, and flowers..


In my mind the updates are huge - I have journals devoted to cut out inspirations, and I'm eating up my computer time on Pinterest. But right now, the house is just shifting slightly..it's neater, fresher-looking, and more inspiring - or maybe I just feel more inspired because Seth is on vacation until March. I love having him home. Yarrow adores having him home - to paint and play and work with..he makes the whole house brighter.


Plus, when he is home, I have more time to work on things..I may even manage some of those thoughtful posts I promised back in January..Until then, what do you think of Cyganeria's s new look?

1 comment:

  1. I love the new look! It's fresh somehow, with the light-lit stained glass window of Easter lilies in the background, and the rich blue-teal of the title bar.

    I need to cut out my inspirational clippings and put them in books, too, because I hang on to far too many magazines. :P

    ReplyDelete