Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm spending another afternoon at the auto-shop. The car that has served me so well on so many long drives is on it's way out. We are going to dump it as soon as we can find a replacement. It's the first time I've had to replace a car and the process is a little overwhelming. The car has cost us more in the past month than we will probably be able to get for it, it's frustrating.

I'm watching television in the repair waiting room, something I haven't done in a long time. I think the commercials fascinate me more than the shows. I can't imagine watching television on a regular basis. My husband and I don't own on, and don't want one, but I can't but be fascinated by the most pathetic shows when I'm set in front of a t.v. Especially in the waiting room of the auto-shop, where there is very little to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment