Tuesday, December 16, 2008


"Love the art in yourself, not yourself in the art."

Konstantin Stanislavsky


Hot tea is a great blessing. I've been drinking it by the pot this week - inspired by Tolstoy and snowy days. The solstice is coming soon and I am overjoyed. These days are too dark for me and the dawn comes late. Solstice is such a magical time - it belongs so naturally to Christ; I love to see the darkness shrink back and the light grow stronger. I am amazed that even in our pagan dreams God weaves His own mythology.


1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2009!

    “Let's resolve this year to create a peaceful presence wherever we go…”

    “We are called to be “missionaries of forgiveness and reconciliation…”

    Jesus loves you.

    Luisa Veyan S.
    Lima-Peru
    http://levantateysalacaminar.podomatic.com

    ReplyDelete